Thursday, January 6, 2011

Goodbye 2010, Hello 2011

My how time has flown since our last update! Lots of things have come and gone so quickly that i dont even know where to start. First of all Australia lost the ashes. How could this happen? Easy, we played terrible and it was a no contest. Anyways dont get me started, i could write pages and pages and talk your ears off about it.

Our birthdays came and went by so quickly but we managed to celebrate them in our own unique ways. Kylie celebrated with her friends in a park in downtown Tusmore, while i was happy to watch the 36ers live on telly with a few brews.

It was a great day and we even had a game of cricket going which lasted most of the afternoon. I was wicketkeeper and as you can see, i did most of the work.

I was stoked to have my old mate Ashlea pop in to say hello and sniff what was going on.

Lots more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment